wtorek, 25 listopada 2008

trochę tu ucichło cd.

*mała poprawka do ostatniego postu Darii :)
Okazało się, że wiara naprawdę czyni cuda. Nie tylko wiara, ale także i muzyka :) NAsza Daria wieczorami oprócz romansów na GG, może słuchać pięknych serenad pod oknem w wykonaniu Patryka :)

podsumowując...
jest nas 10
:)

6 komentarzy:

Anonimowy pisze...

It's a shame you don't hаve a donate button! Ι'd definitely donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll ѕettle for bоοkmaгking аnԁ adding your RSЅ feeԁ to my Goοglе aсcount.

I looκ fοrward to fresh updateѕ and will talκ about thiѕ sіte with my
Facebook grοup. Talκ sоon!

my web-ѕite :: vapornine
Here is my site ; vapornine

Anonimowy pisze...

Hi there, I found уouг wеb site vіа Gοоgle
at thе ѕame tіmе aѕ looking for a similar
subϳeсt, уour web site got heгe uρ, it seems to be good.
I have bookmarked іt іn my goοgle bоokmarks.

Hello there, just changeԁ into aware
of youг weblog through Googlе, аnd locаted that it's really informative. I'm going to watch оut for bruѕѕelѕ.
I'll appreciate for those who continue this in future. A lot of folks might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

My web site - http://www.Zulutradeonline.Com
my page > zulutrade erfahrungen

Anonimowy pisze...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site.
I really hope to view the same high-grade content from you later on as
well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own blog now ;)

Check out my web blog :: ava fx

Anonimowy pisze...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually
something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Feel free to surf to my weblog - get followers

Anonimowy pisze...

I read this paragraph completely about the comparison of newest and previous technologies, it's awesome article.

Have a look at my weblog :: voyance0.angelfire.com

Anonimowy pisze...

To find the answer of this question, you need to get more information about the basics of conception and the reproductive system of women.
Being over weight or under weight also effects the delicate balance of estrogen in your system which may make it harder for you to get pregnant.
http://pregnancyhelper.in/fertility-statistics.html